9.17.2013

what happened to the book reviews?

I realize that it's been a while since my last book review, and for that I apologize. It's not that I tried to read too many books at once (four is a lot, I suppose) so much as I failed to prioritize them and therefore went back and forth between them without gaining any progress on anything. Live and learn. So, without further adieu, here is what you have to look forward to:

By the end of the week, I will post a review for Burning Sky, followed shortly by The Eye of the World (finally). Priceless Stones is a daily devotional and will therefore take a bit more time yet, as will The Jesus I Never Knew, which I am reading through with a group from church. And in case you missed it, all of these books are on my "what I'm reading" list over there. >>>

So what comes next? I'll let you know as soon as I do--I have an overflowing to-read shelf on my bookcase, so whatever strikes my fancy when I finish The Eye of the World. If there's a book from one of my book hauls (haul 1 and 2) that you really want to see a review for, let me know and I'll prioritize it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment