11.07.2016

inspired

Sometimes I read a blog post and just think, wow. And I wish everyone in the world would read it, and feel that warm prick inside to wake them up as it did me. Sometimes it's a poem, others a rambling essay, or maybe photos or a simple list. In any case, here are a few of those posts that have made me feel inspired.

the practice of giving thanks | trembling but roaring {a poem}
if places were people no. 3 | She Laughs {a poem}
The Ultimate Diverse Reading List | Read Diverse Books {a list}
Magic by Any Other Name | Jenelle Schmidt {an essay}
Throw Pillows | The Goodness Revolt {photos & an essay}
You Don't Have To Travel To Find Yourself | A Portrait of Youth {an essay}
Dear Girls | Princess Faith {an essay}
fire | Down by the Willows {a poem}


Where have you found inspiration lately?






*******
From the Editor's Desk {Tip of the Week}
allude/elude/illude--which one?

Ah, homonyms! Whatever shall we do with them? Here are the definitions for allude, elude, and illude, so you won't confuse them again!

Allude: to refer to something indirectly
Elude: to avoid capture
Illude: to deceive

She alluded to her elusion of the man who had illuded her.

*******






8 comments:

  1. I love finding new blogs to read so thank you so much for sharing these, I absolutely adore them - especially the poetry ones x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sentence at the end that has all three of those words...*mind blown*
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. gahhh I'm so glad you liked my post you lovely human <3 this made my day! I love reading all your other recommendations too! <3 x

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! It was a great post. :) I'm glad you enjoyed the others, too!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this list! I definitely discovered some inspiration through the links you left. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mission accomplished. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete