1.16.2015

happy appreciate a dragon day!

Have you hugged a dragon today? Er, well, at least compliment one with a long stream of impressive flattery (Bilbo is quite proficient in this area, if you need some ideas). And remember, always act with great caution and respect, "for you are crunchy and good with ketchup." Or so I hear.

In honor of this all-important holiday, here are my top five favorite dragon-themed books/series (in no particular order):

1. DragonKeeper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul (series)












2. Eragon by Christopher Paolini (series)











3. The Dragon and the Scholar by H.L. Burke (series)











4. Jane and the Dragon by Martin Baynton
(yes, a picture book)











5. The Dragons of Chiril by Donita K. Paul (series)












Who is your favorite literary dragon?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature. I have a soft spot for Chrysophylax from Farmer Giles of Ham but also for the Reluctant Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love your books. :) I've never read Farmer Giles of Ham--I'll have to add it to my TBR list.

      Delete